All packages can be customized. Spring Lake Events can help with all your wedding planning. Be sure to schedule your meeting with us today. We’ll want to meet you before booking to get to know you and review our rules and regulations. Sorry, but we cannot offer discounts for smaller wedding parties.
Spring Lake is not responsible for any items (e.g. food, clothing, etc.) that are left at the venue after the wedding is over.
Our Georgia wedding facility offers the following:
- Bride’s room, groom’s room, and a large kitchen.
- A 10×10 custom made cedar arch set between two willow trees by the lake.
- 22 antique church pews at ceremony site.
- A gazebo with a 7′ bar for a perfect spot to sit and swing while visiting with your guests.
- Lodge style reception building overlooking the lake with seating for 200.
Plus an overflow area located adjacent to the building to accommodate a larger number of guests.
- Tables, chairs and linens for 200, and bar tables.
- Beautiful lanterns for centerpieces, shepherds hooks with lanterns down the aisle.
- Rustic chandelier under our 10×10 cedar arch.
- A rock fireplace down by the lake with adirondack chairs for a great place to hang out after the wedding.
- We offer a vendor’s list at signing that includes some of the best vendors in Georgia that would love to help you create your wedding day.
Located on 70 acres of private land, our Georgia wedding facility provides the perfect spot for your outdoor wedding. Have your ceremony under our cedar arch by the lake and your reception in our large open-air building. MAKE AN APPOINTMENT today to tour our beautiful Spring Lake Events property.